Organisation: AIB (Allied Irish Bank), Dublin, Ireland
The Bank sought to break its reliance on consulting firms by building its own internal process improvement capability.
What we did:
- Designed and ran a baseline capability review of all 43 process improvement leads across the customer service back office
- Conducted a strategic review of the Strategy & Change function by way of interviews and behavioural profiling (Myers-Briggs and Hartman)
- Presented findings and subsequent development pathways to each Department lead
- Developed and delivered the content for the ‘Process Improvement Network’, an internal developmental network for all levels of process improvement involvement
- Selected a fast track cohort for tailored green belt lean training and mentoring
- Scoped and facilitated the selection of process improvement projects
Successfully built a new internal process improvement capability and generated a return on investment of 1,067%.